Player development is an important part of becoming the best athlete that you can be. Take advantage of every opportunity to grow. Here are a few of those opportunities.
Coach Rogosich has been a MS and HS coach since 1998. He has taught shooting to individuals, groups and teams since 1993. He has taught shooting to players who have gone on to have successful HS and College careers at Div. 1 (3 ACC players), 2 and 3 schools.
– breaking down the shot form step by step from the feet to the top of the shot
– teaching the “one motion” shot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxqbmCwlobI
– giving you drills to do at home so you will improve over time
– using “bunny hop” as well as “one-two step” to get your shot off
– game applicable drills that translate directly to game play
– Shooting off both the left and right foot
– high intensity, game speed shooting
Email Coach Rogosich with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLAYER DEVELOPMENT RESOURCES
Videos, blogs and resources to make your player better!